Thursday, August 20, 2009

finally!

ok. today's post is my working surroundings. for those who already visit me in my ofis 'tq n come again'.


pic for today.



captured b4 i go to work dis morning.





pale face. becoz not wearing any make up.

















my working table.





as u can see. my hand bag is still the same handbag that i wear since december last year. huhu. cant wait 2 have new handbag that can muat all my things.






my beloved new lappy.


the mug filled wit milo is aza's mug. actly aza's mum la. she gave me the mug on 2nd day im working. hehe. tq macik!











the lab that i spend most of my time doing nothing.


ok. let me introduce the lab technician. his name is jeremy wong. i captured dis pic curi2 2 upload here.
that's all 4 today.
thanks 4 watching.
come again next time.
ps: 1st time ba aku mengarang english ni. kalau ada kesalahan tatabahasa. paham2 ja la ya. saya budak baru blajar.

No comments:

Post a Comment